Jenkins Training in Porur, Chennai
Jenkins is an open source server for automation written in Java. Jenkins is used to automate the non-human part of the software development process, by providing continuous integration and facilitating technical aspects of continuous delivery.
The Jenkins training at Porur, Chennai that is provided by ACTE is proven to be effective. This course is taught at ACTE by experts from various MNC’s with over10 years of experience. This is one of the sought after course in current technological needs.
Our training for Jenkins at Porur, Chennai is conducted in various batches with flexible schedule to suite the need of the candidate. We have training in weekday, weekend and also on the evening. The candidates are at liberty to choose the timing that they are most comfortable with
Learn how to use Jenkins from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Jenkins Course in Tambarm, Chennai by ACTE you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
Our training are very well designed by experts. The training at ACTE is at most practical ensuring proper understanding of the course from the basics to the most advanced features. The Jenkins training at Porur, Chennai is designed specifically to satisfy all the needs and requirements of the current day technical organizations. We also provide free demo for the candidates to get a clarity. Contact us today for one.
Benefits of Jenkins training at Porur:
- Affordable fees & flexible timings.
- We provide practical training.
- Course materials are prepared by experts.
- Aid with video tutorials.
- Convenient lab facility.
Jenkins training highlights:
- Get Trained from Jenkins Certified Partner
- 16+ Modules with In-depth Concepts
- Flexible Online & Offline Classes
- 100+ Students got Placed in IT Companies
- Completed 250+ Batches and Counting
- Up-to-date Advanced Course Curriculum
ACTE will be an interactive learning destination for anyone who wants to enroll in Jenkins training. Here are some reasons why you need to master your Jenkins skills with us.
Jenkins Training Course syllabus
1.Overview of Continuous Integration (CI)
- What it means Continuous Integration?
- Fundamental of CI
- How CI helps to Agile Development
- History of Jenkins
- Where Jenkins Fit in Organization
- Overview of Jenkins community
- Preparing Environment
- Installing Git
- Setup Account
- Install Jenkins on Ubuntu / Windows
- Configuring a Node
- Running Jenkins as Stand-Alone/ Apache Server
- Backup Jenkins data
- Configure Dashboard
- Configure System Environment
- Global Properties
- Configure Build Tools
- Configure Proxy
- Create and Configure a job
- Run a job manually
- Triggering a Build
- Scheduled Build job
- Manual Build job
- Polling SCM
- Maven and ANT Build Step
- Execute a Shell
- Post-Build Actions
- Archiving Build Results
- Introduction of Automate
- Automate unit test
- Configure Test Reports
- Automate Performance Test
- Change reporting
- Code coverage
- Static Analysis
- Performance reporting
- Style checking
- Overview of Security
- Activating Security
- Simple Security
- Security Realms
- Overview of Notification
- Email Notification
- Other Notification
- Interview Questions and Answering
2.Setup and Running Jenkins
3.Configuring Jenkins server
4.Working with Jenkins Build Job
5.Working with Automate Testing
7.Secure and Notification In Jenkins
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 9+ experienced in Dot net
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
(Wipro Pvt Limited)
- Jenkins Certification