Manual Testing Training in Porur, Chennai
Manual testing is where one manually tests software for defects. It requires the tester to play the role of an end user whereby they utilize most of the application's features to ensure optimal behaviour. The Manual Testing training at Porur, Chennai that is provided by ACTE is proven to be effective. This course is taught at ACTE by experts from various MNC’s with over10 years of experience. This is one of the sought after course in current technological needs.
Our training for Manual Testing at Porur, Chennai is conducted in various batches with flexible schedule to suite the need of the candidate. We have training in weekday, weekend and also on the evening. The candidates are at liberty to choose the timing that they are most comfortable with
The visual issues are dealt with well in manual testing. ACTE provides the best Manual testing training course at Porur, Chennai.Mechanization testing now and again is less precise. The most ideal approach to investigate the application is to check it physically. The mechanization testing is the activity based framework though the manual testing works with the theoretical comprehension of the application. Manual testing decreases the blunder and lessens the cost spent for the robotization apparatus. The detail requests manual testing and it is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to apply mechanization testing to every one of the applications. Testing is given more significance to keep up the quality and complete the expectations inside the given time allotment. We are best known for our Manual testing training with placement at Porur, Chennai
Our training are very well designed by experts. The training at ACTE is at most practical ensuring proper understanding of the course from the basics to the most advanced features. The Manual Testing training at Porur, Chennai is designed specifically to satisfy all the needs and requirements of the current day technical organizations. We also provide free demo for the candidates to get a clarity. Contact us today for one.
Benefits of Manual Testing training at Porur:
- Learning of manual testing resembles essential information to comprehend the enormous procedures.
- In the event that the applications are every now and again presented to changes and dynamic essentially, at that point it is a great idea to apply manual testing with the application.
- Course materials are prepared by experts.
- Manual Testing Course Fees in Porur, Chennai is the privilege to an incentive for getting put in top organizations.
- Convenient lab facility.
- Manual testing is of less expense and subsequently numerous little organizations are utilizing manual testing. Thus, it is anything but difficult to go into the product business if there is trying information.
Manual Training Course syllabusIntroduction
- Software Testing introduction
- Verification and Validation
- Application types
- -Console Desktop
- -Windows application or Desktop Application – Standalone and Client/Server applications
- -Web application – 3- tier or N-tier application
- -Web Portals
- Difference between desktop application and web applications
- Web application vs Web Portals
- Mobile application testing and its introduction
- Need of SDLC and its Phases introduction
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- V- Model
- Analysis of traditional sdlc model and current model
- Incremental Model – Agile and Scrum Framework
- Agile Manifesto
- Importance of Agile and its different framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Scrum user story splitting and estimation techniques
- Pros and cons of Scrum framework
- Difference between Use cases, Test cases and Scenarios
- Difference between Test plan and Strategy
- How to prepare test report?
- Concept about Error, bug, defect and failure.
- Preparing Bug report
- Bug life Cycle
- Entry and Exit Criteria
- Priority and severity
- Introduction to test management tool
- Exercises with test management tools like bug tracker
- Seven Principles of testing – Importance
- Real time examples for below principles
- -Exhaustive testing is impossible
- -Defect Clustering
- -Pesticide Paradox
- -None of the application is bug free
- -Testing is context dependent of the application
- -Intension of application is to identify flaws in an application
- -Importance of avoiding late testing
- Static and Dynamic testing
- Functional and Non Functional testing
- Black Box testing and its types
- -BVA (Boundary Value Analysis)
- -Equivalence partitioning
- -Decision tables
- -Graph based methods – State transition diagram
- -All Pairs testing
- White box testing and its nature
- Statement coverage
- Path coverage
- Branch coverage
- How to calculate the complexity of the program
- SIT – System Integration testing
- UAT – User Acceptance testing
- Adhoc testing
- Regression testing
- Progression testing
- Alpha and beta testing
- Positive and Negative testing
- Integration – Big Bang approach and Incremental approach
- Top Down and Bottom up integration approach
- Importance of Integration testing and its test case preparation
- Importance of Non-functional testing
- Types of Non-Functional testing
- -Performance testing (Stress and Load)
- -Configuration testing
- Requirement traceability matrix – Requirement mapping
- Test Coverage or Requirement Mapping
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 9+ experienced in Manual Software Testing
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
Software Testing Certifications
- QA certifications